Monday, January 12, 2009

update and thanks

This is to update and thank everyone!!
The concert/coffee house to raise money for the summer missions trip went off very well. Over $500 was raised. This will be split among the 5 team members who worked. Many thanks to Rock Cry, Sense of Reverence, the McMains, Tim Thomas, Don Fields and anyone else who helped. Maggie stepped up to handle the details since I wasn't able to help.

I wasn't able to help because I really didn't have a good week! On Sunday I went to the emergency room, and on Monday I had surgery to repair and incisional hernia. My intestines were looped through the hernia. On Wednesday I came home for a few hours, had some complications and then went back to the hospital. I finally came home on Friday. Praise God things are feeling much better now. I get my staples out Thursday. Thanks to everyone who has prayed,called, sent cards, brought food, etc. We've been well taken care off!!!

No comments: