Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jacob's update

Dear friends and family,

I want to give you an update on the two mission trips I hope to go on this year.

In March I am planning on going to Russia with some men from my church. It looks like we might leave on my birthday, March 16th. We plan on flying into Moscow and then taking a train to Perm. I will need heavy winter clothes for this trip! We will minister in orphanages and take health care packages.

Also in July my family and I are planning on going to Brazil. Missionary Amanda Smith is back in the country working on renewing her visa and raising support. We are talking with her about ways to lower the coast of this trip. This trip will require summer clothes! We will minister on the river.

So far I have raised about $300 of the $3,000 (estimate) that I need. Please pray for me as I raise support. I am willing to do odd jobs (pet care, snow removal, minor repairs, lawn care as the weather improves, etc) to earn the money.

If you have information on work, fund raisers, or would like to contribute, please contact me at fields.jody@gmail.com, or 765-242-2684.


Serving Him,
Jacob Fields

No comments: