Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day



Hello Everyone! This is Maggie. Happy Father's day to all you Father out there. I just wanted to take a few minutes to say how blessed I am to have the Christian father that I have. We have had our rough times, but my mom says that it is because we are so much alike(scary right…just kidding). I really take that as a complement. My aunt was joking around the other day and said that my dad and uncle can talk to anyone for five minutes and know their blood type. I think that this is a gift that my dad has. There is just something about him that makes people feel so comfortable and relaxed around him.

I just wanted to thank him for all that he does for our family. I want to thank him for all the times that he dressed up in a wedding outfit or a hula skirt to dance at Emily's and my dance recitals. I want to thank him for being the arms that comforted me when I would fall and hurt myself when I was younger. I want to thank him for patiently teaching me how to drive even when I would drive about 50 miles per hour over railroad tracks, even after he told me to slow down about a thousand times. I want to thank him for being a Daddy to all of us kids even though he didn't have one to learn from when he was younger. You are an honorable man Daddy and I love you sooooo much. Happy Father's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and your pretty cool too!

Jason