Thursday, March 29, 2007

Oi, everyone! I'm (Jody) really tired, so I hope this makes sense!! We are moving out of the apartment tomorrow, and will be staying with the Marcums for 2 weeks. After that we go to the Smiths for 2 weeks, and then if we need more time, we have several options. I've been packing all day. I thought we had gotten rid of everything we wouldn't take with us, but...We had a huge load for the trash and a load for the storage unit, and we are still pushing it with 3 checked pieces (that's 7 extras) and 2 carry ons each! Shwew! Tomorrow we will spend the day cleaning here.

All of that to tell you about our new contact info, in case you don't know. All mail needs to go to PO Box 506, Frankfort, IN 46041. Don's cell phone is 765-242-2364 and mine is 765-242-2137. Email is fields.jody@gmail.com, or daddydonf@yahoo.com. Sorry if I've already told you this. Also, if you would like pre-addressed envelopes for support, please let us know.

Amanda says she should have the letter we need any day now! Pray for it to come soon, so we can apply for the visas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you all are getting close. Hang in there and wait on God, and then run like crazy. I have a link to your blog on my site and the rss feed so it will update.
God Bless,
Jason Wells and Family
www.therealmag.net